Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Facebook | Your Photos - Granny's funeral

Facebook | Your Photos - Granny's funeral

In Loving Memory of My Grandma.....

ABENA TIWAA AKOWUAH aka ABENA BRONI

♥♥♥♥

My Grandma had so many fine qualities of which I will name a few, she had a generous caring nature and a loving heart too.

My Grandma always saw the good in everyone, no matter what they had done, a bad word she would speak of no one.

My Grandma will always be there for me no matter where she is, she was a best friend who shared with me a special bond.

Grandma the last time I saw you, you recognized me not, but in my heart I hope you have not forget. ♥

Grandma as today is the four year anniversary of your homecoming, tears are falling from my eyes, and how my heart hurts so.

Grandma you will always be in our memories and hearts, so Grandma remember how much we love you so and that you are one of a kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment